Firefox plug-ins for data clipping with Evernote
As a part of the software suite the client has the add-on for the Firefox browser that allows making notes from web pages through a browser interface. The project goal is to rework the existing plug-in to improve its quality and usability. The plug-in should support integration with both online service and native clients for Windows and MacOS.
The client provides software suite for note taking and archiving for any device and platform. A part of that suite is the add-on for the Firefox browser that allows making notes from web pages through a browser interface. The project goal was to re-build the existing add-on to improve its quality, usability and support integration with both online service and native clients for Windows and MacOS.
- Rich user interface.
- Conversion of page styles from external CSS style sheets to inline styles to display a page without external style sheets.
- Support of all officially released versions of Firefox starting from version 3.6.
- Quick turnaround time to deliver versions with updated FireFox SDK.
Actimind delivered stable, multiplatform software with all required features:
- Integration into toolbar, menu and context menu of the browser.
- Stable performance without conflicts with other Firefox plug-ins.
- Search in notes while searching in the popular search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo and others).
- Support of the background data uploads to the server.
- Secure storage of user credentials.
Client’s service popularity and the number of users significantly increased due to the improved quality, usability and performance.