Actimind Collaborative Development Services are aimed for clients, who need:
- To strengthen their development process by additional external expertise
- To obtain a software quality assessment from an independent auditor
- To facilitate the development team with external professional service
- To respond to unexpected technological challenges
- To save efforts at the start of the large and complicated projects
- To reduce the cost of project development and maintenance
- To increase the quality of the project and their production process
- Analysis & Design
- project inception through a collection of stakeholders requests and software
requirements specification, elaboration of process-critical artifacts, competitive
software design solutions, etc. This service is applicable to the initial phases of
- Independent Quality Control
- requirements analysis and tracing, development of test cases and other artifacts,
planning and execution of verification procedures, development and deployment of test
automation environment, etc. This service may be provided at any stage of the project and
covers all verification and basic validation tasks.
- Performance Analysis
- this a set of activities may be performed on different stages of the
project. It includes performance requirements elaboration, capacity planning,
analytical modeling and simulation, performance testing and monitoring.
- Actimind performs co-development activities for implementation of standalone
and integrating modules and applications on the base of specifications provided
by the client.
- migration to modern technology or architecture, reusing options analysis,
enhancement, refactoring, redesign and software integration services. Actimind
is also capable of dealing with non-supported, non-documented and low-quality
software systems that have to be used in a client's project.
- Research & Development
- this service features both application of the results and solutions achieved within
existing R&D projects in Actimind (see
Research Areas page) and ability to perform research projects on demand.